The best quotes about working hard woman
1) I am a woman. what’s your superpower?
2) I never dreamt of success. I worked for it. – Estee lauder
3) Money only impresses lazy girls. When a woman works hard, A man with money is a bonus, not a ladder to upgrade.
4) Until you spread your wings, you will have no idea how far you can fly.
5) She’s a Dreamer. A doer. A Thinker. She Sees possibility Everywhere.
6) The perfect woman. you see is a working woman not an idler not a find lady, but one who uses her hands and head and her heart for the good of others – Thomas hardy
7) A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman but a beautiful woman with a brain is an absolutely lethal combination. Parabal Gurung
8) I would rather struggle and work hard for everything I have than have someone tell me “you wouldn’t have that if it wasn’t for me.”
9) Every strong woman was once a weak girl Who Promised herself. “Naver Again”
10) 10 Year from now, you’ll look back and say Damn I’m glad I Hustled.
11) It is hard to be a Woman. you must think like a man acts like a lady look like a young girl, and work like a horse.
12) “A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence.”
13) When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.
14) My father had a very simple view of life: you don’t get anything for nothing. Everything has to be earned through work, persistence, and honesty. – Grace Kelly
15) Don’t stop until you’re proud.
16) Working hard becomes a habit, a serious kind of fun. you get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit. knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. – Mary Lou Retton.
17) Little girls with dreams become women with vision. – unknown.
18) I can do it. I deserve it. I will get it. End of story.
19) She wraps herself in strength, carries herself with confidence. and works hard, strengthening her arms for the task at hand.
20) Be stronger than your excuses.
21) Success isn’t given. It’s earned. On the track, on the filed, in the gym. With blood, Sweat, And the occasional Tear,
22) It;s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
23) If i want it, I will work for it. If i’m working for it. I’ll work until I get it.So yes, I get what i want.
24) The question isn’t who is going to let me, It’s who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
25) Wake up beauty, it’s time to the beast!
26) “A strong woman understands that gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathburn
27) All women are working women… Only a few are salaried.
28) Working Hard = A strong woman
29) 16 years of education – only to teach how to be an employee but never how to be an entrepreneur.
30) “Women hold up half the sky. – Chinese proverb”
31) “I am a working woman. I take care of a home. I hold down a job. I am nuts”
32) A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not to be done. – marge piercy
33) “A woman is the full circle. With her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane
34) I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. LIfe’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass – Maya angelou.
35) “You can have unbelievable intelligence, you can have connections, you can have opportunities fall out of the sky. But in the end, hard work is the true, enduring characteristic of successful people.” – Marsha Evans on hard work
36) “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
37) “One cannot accomplish anything without fanaticism” – Eva Peron
38) “Any women who understand the problems of running a home will be nearer to understand the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher